Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickThorn
Jan 11, 2005

I'm fucking wild about KEYKEYs.
My friends and I have been running a channel for about 5 years now.
The channel is called Moderately Neato http://www.youtube.com/moderatelyneato

We primarily focus on movie reviews, horror franchise deep dives (Fright Fight) but occasionally do shows about junk food (Priced to Move), or just VHS dumps of old commercials or weird documentaries that haven't been released otherwise.
Recently our biggest show is Licence to Swill where we pair Spy movies with cocktails and review them based on a set of categories to establish our thoughts on the film. We stick to about a video a month which has been falling wider and wider into a gap because I keep seeing the views capping at 100 with limited comments or likes and it just feels like a waste of time. We aren't looking to get rich, we just want a reasonably creative outlet and think we can be entertaining in offering our insights on the movies.

Analytics:

Any suggestions or crits would be greatly appreciated.

NickThorn fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU