Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I have a beard oil that smells like a burning pirate and my partners hate it. But you know what, when I slap that poo poo on my cheeks I can taste the rum on my tongue and feel the salt sting my eyes and that's the ONLY reason I look like I've been crying when I leave the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Now theoretically & don't jump to conclusions like you always do you dumbsh*ts, theoretically if I ate an entire pine tar soap

and this is SCIENCE, this is just a theory & hypotheticality-making at this point & I haven't even eaten tiny pieces of pine tar soap yet & gradually consumed bigger chunks but had to stop because my boss called me into a meeting & made up some bullshit that the clients were freaked out by partly the intense pine tar smell but frankly mostly the pitch-black gums & spittle

theoretically, and I know alot about science theory as well as power science from Joe's the Rogan podcast ("eat your prote & clean your scrote, Darwinists!"), theoretically if I ate an entire bar of tar pine soap would that convince a Norway Spruce ("Picea abies") to throat-gently caress me with its powerful roots????