Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
gently caress, I forgot about TNF this week, it’s gonna be a bad and stupid game and not in the fun sense and I’m still gonna watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I kinda wanna see the Vikings in the playoffs just because of the chaos it might cause.

I’m still hurting from Freed Joe Webb

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Time was I’d laugh at him, now I just nod and say “yeah, I get that”

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Joey Freshwater posted:

lol the NFL fined Winfield Jr for taunting Tyreek Hill and are now selling this shirt:

https://www.nflshop.com/tampa-bay-b...RID:i-r2c0:po-6

Fucks same this should be the the standard level of shittalking, my loyalty to Toine Sr notwithstanding

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Has Urban started complaining about his health yet?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I imagine he’s just, y’know, old. This poo poo gets harder every year, and every year he’s got less energy and focus for it, he’s finally starting to crack. Admittedly, that’s crack by Meyer standards, not like he was a model of well-being and moral stewardship at any point of his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

Going to the Met and booing the paintings

Hey, let me know who the Met’s ombudsman is and I’ll go at it that way