Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Oh my loving god you did it

You beautiful bastard

Edit: SHIP'S TO CANADA :gizz:https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09MYVWJRK/
Edit2: IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS :gizz::gizz::gizz:

My Amazon Prime (Australia) account shows it available here, too, as Prime International (gotta hit the $49 threshold for free shipping, I dunno I'll find something) with delivery 23 December - 4 January. So maybe in time for Christmas but probably not.

Still, Imma get this for me, xmas doesn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I bought a copy for myself, but Amazon refunded me because the courier (dunno which they used) returned it. I've put it on my wishlist and I'll try again in a bit. This isn't the first time something from Amazon Prime International has been returned by the courier before it ever made it to Australia. I've never had a problem with a national post office (in either Canada or Australia) but I've had plenty of trouble with private courier companies. UPS is the worst by a long shot (I've pretty much never had a UPS delivery go well at all) but Fedex and DHL have both been stupidly incompetent for me at least a couple of times.

Oh well, like I said I'll try again soon and I'm really looking forward to reading all of the stories on dead-tree format.