Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Commencing the dadbike transition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Slavvy posted:

Superbikes are a very common dad steed.

The archetypes that like them are denial dad, crisis dad and bragging at the pub dad

They often feature lowered pegs, bar risers, mirror extenders, heated grips and luggage

Don't forget the bar muffs

The top box is going on the Scrambler. I know Ducati make one but it's a giant silver cube and would look even worse.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

That is a cool dadbike

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Obviously the answer is a used Miata and a used Wing

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Nothing matches either the bike or each other anyway so why bother painting one of the bags?

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Perfect

Look at all that luggage capacity. Centre stand. Shaft drive. Hnng

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

I did the thing a few times where you cycle from London to Paris in <24hr to watch the last stage of the Tour de France. It is a long way! Strava is telling me 320km of cycling. There's obviously a ferry in the middle so you get a little break. Fun though.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

I am also very multistrada-curious, they are just not very cool but probably the most needs suiting bike for my commute.

It's that or a DesertX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

That's a Godwing