Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

tikka_zamayid posted:

I did this to a MT-03 :D does this qualify lol...
Also which tank bag is that and how do you like it? I'm struggling to find one for my MT-03 that doesn't look like it will stick up awkwardly. I went with this on the back for camping so I wouldn't have to install extra hardware: https://sw-motech.us/bike/YAMAHA/MT03ABS/2021/RH12/products/luggage/tail+bags/PRO+tail+bags/4052572198193.htm, but I do like the look of your cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

If wanting color-matched hard cases is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

There are sooo many cheap, clean FJRs near me, it's very tempting. Every time I see one on the road I'm like, hey future me :hmmyes:

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

imagine owning that
no

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Did they provide a written estimate before they started work? That's required in CA for auto repair, which includes motorcycles. If you're not in CA check the laws in your state; I know WA is the same though.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Well, legally they have to so you have some room to negotiate price here, and if they don't want to play ball you can file a complaint with the state. Everything you need to know is here: https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/auto-rep-guide.pdf

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Gorgeous bike and gorgeous view
Absolutely seething with dad jealousy over here. Off to cycletrader to search for VFRs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Tow the Miata to the track with the Wing