Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Went out shopping and couldn’t help but admire this bike I saw in the parking lot, which appears to be 33% windscreens by volume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Dang those KTM side cases look hella neat.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I was just shocked I could flat foot the 1300.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Portly uncles have been part of BMW's core GS demographic going on twenty years now, so that doesn't add up

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The real adv was the bills I paid along the way

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

And here I was looking for a K75. That's.. *counts* .. 1,525 less! I need to step it up.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I sat on one the other day and I think it felt really comfortable and looked really polished, but there's something about the styling or the silhouette that looks a little off to me, and I can't readily articulate what it is. I think it's the super short stubby secondary mini-beak that puts the headlights up above the lower beak.

But I mean that's just personal aesthetic preference.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 30, 2024

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Most of them look awesome, sorry :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

You can't tell but I'm making cartoon AWOO ga-ga eyes.

HUBBA HUBBA