Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I miss my Aprilia Falco and still have the option to purchase it back. Thanks for the reminder

GriszledMelkaba fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Dec 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

A MIRACLE posted:

should I get a aerostitch one piece riding suit

Yeah but don't use it as your ADV gear in 90* heat in Utah

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Aerostich:
Pros:
- Can have a regular set of clothes underneath so you just take it off in one fell swoop and you're dressed
- Thoughtlessly be WaterProof (except for driving heavy rain and you will get a BirdBathTM seeping in your crotch)
- Absolutely invisible to cops especially if you get the Grey suit
- Crashes well
Cons:
- Look completely incapable of loving

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I have been an abusive owner of my 1-piece roadcrafter I bought used. I've folded and stuffed it (with added non-newtonian armor pieces) into restaurant 1/2 size lockers plenty of times. All my zippers are hosed on it though. Love it

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I hate the fact that nearly all single sided swingarm bikes slap the exhaust directly over it so you can't see it