Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Strife posted:

A dadbike is one you can take to Home Depot and buy some things not considering the fact that you brought a motorcycle, but also not having to worry about it because your bags are filled with bungies and cargo netting.

Tiny dad bike? I also have a windshield and a diy top case that go on it sometimes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Sometimes you gotta ride through town a little bit and then pull over and check before you get on the highway

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

some kinda jackal posted:

Went out shopping and couldn’t help but admire this bike I saw in the parking lot, which appears to be 33% windscreens by volume.

How did nobody point out the air horns despite them having little florescent yellow covers over the ends

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

I put my storage tote top box back on and it's such a pro tier quality of life improvement. Takeout containers fit perfectly inside, ever so lightly cradled by the sides like it was designed for it