Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!
As someone who bought a house that had … 4 cars in the barn (maybe 5? It was a long time ago), I hope they find out the owners quickly because it’s a huge hassle if you can’t.

The husband of the couple my ex-wife and I bought the place from had rapidly accelerating dementia and the wife died maybe 2 weeks or so after we closed. We didn’t follow up on the cars until too late and as best as we could tell, all of their registrations had long expired and we couldn’t figure out who they legally belonged to. All we knew was that they were storing them for a friend.

This was in Ohio and I think it took a year with no contact before we could consider them abandoned. We had no interest in trying to fix them up (they were all the same car - I don’t remember what model, but some sort of early 80’s land boat), so we had to find someone who would come get them who felt like going through the hassle of getting salvage titles.

Luckily it was a big barn.

Maybe their state’s rules are simpler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

does strapping down an orthopedic butt pillow make this a full dad bike now?

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

oh god my final form is probably their waxed canvas gear

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

I switched to the terribly named Eargasms because of my weird, tiny ear holes and have been absolutely loving them.

Foam work their way out over time on me, but these stay in place and are comfortable for hours.

Bit spendy and I panic every time I drop one, but of course the solution is not to drop them.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

I mean, I added one this week too:

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

dear god my poor brovaries

Very wholesome click. Highly recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

I test rode one and enjoyed it. My brother has one, but he’s on the other side of the country.