Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
From my limited observations:

Touring - Happily married dadbike
Harley - Unhappily married dadbike
Large ADV - Divorced dadbike

Also, is a bonneville a dad bike, or just a boomer bike?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
The paternalism of the bike increases with the number of cases.

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
I read the "SH46" as "shag" on first glance. Would have been fitting for a certain type of dad, I suppose.

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
I love that "preserve nature" is the first bullet point.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Congrats! You have ascended to peak dadbike.

In other news, another normal one on the goldwing today

Almost there.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005

FBS posted:

D A D B I K E V I B E S

I don't know what he was thinking with those aftermarket levers though. Both sides are adjustable from the factory.

The bike is also running Dyna Beads, which I don't have any experience with. I guess I'll stick with them on this set of tires as long as they don't give me any trouble but I already bought the balancing stand so I think I'll go back to stick on weights in the future.

A MIRACLE posted:

Have to travel a bit to vegas and then LA the week after that. Wondering if I should just take the interceptor as airfare is $$$ right now. 1700ish mile round trip

Heard that some of the roads out west are more gravelly, potholed, and cracked than usual with recent extreme weather. But covering that distance for <$150 is a pretty great bargain.