Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Holy poo poo I literally just heard this interview sitting on the toilet at my place of employment

Had no idea it was Caro. Apparently he's homeless but may be eligible for a bunch of money through a fund for victims of state sponsored terrorism.

That's one way to do it I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Definitely a little annoying that they clearly stated it was the imprisonment and torture that caused him to experience mental health problems when that actually happened a long time before that.

Although it probably didn't help, to be fair