Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Escape From Noise posted:

Alright, alright!

Did he circumcise his feet too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
if there's enough interest i absolutely want people to help do table reads of some of my scripts.

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

if there's enough interest i absolutely want people to help do table reads of some of my scripts.

Legit I'm in.

Gramps

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

In

Ass-penny

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Wait what day is this supposed to happen? I would help you with this but all I know is 8pm est, don't want to tell you I'm here to do something when I am at work or something.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

rear end-penny posted:

Wait what day is this supposed to happen? I would help you with this but all I know is 8pm est, don't want to tell you I'm here to do something when I am at work or something.

it goes down to nite. the 21st.

edit- here's the folder to all of my scripts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gtVrYSOqR0iuU83zVeQyS4iDzvlz63Gj?usp=sharing we'll probably do a reading of Starship Angelique or maybe even the South Park Crypto Parody I'm wrapping up now.

PHIZ KALIFA fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 21, 2021

crimes

Ass-penny

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

it goes down to nite. the 21st.

edit- here's the folder to all of my scripts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gtVrYSOqR0iuU83zVeQyS4iDzvlz63Gj?usp=sharing we'll probably do a reading of Starship Angelique or maybe even the South Park Crypto Parody I'm wrapping up now.

Oh poo poo I work tonight. drat this sounded fun, are you going to record or are you just streaming on discord? sorry I won't be there for it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

rear end-penny posted:

Oh poo poo I work tonight. drat this sounded fun, are you going to record or are you just streaming on discord? sorry I won't be there for it.

aw buddy don't worry, it was mostly me just drinking and yelling at a camera, when i've got something i'm proud of i'll commit it to record

crimes

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I think you should become the first comic who mixes prop comedy with serious issues. Like show the absurdity of gutting infrastructure using a hammer and watermelons.

idiotsavant
better yet, show the unseen pain of the isolation caused by our increasingly atomized society by loving a pumpkin

frump truck

hello... again!

i still want to know which anime ladies will beat you up

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
- anime ladies that can beat me up (cracked dot com)
- akane tendo (super strong, dad runs a dojo, powerful suitors who would fight me to impress her)
- makoto kusanagi (robot body, good with guns)
- rushuna tendo (grenadier, bounces bullets out of bra in order to reload kung fu gun)
- shampoo (ranma 1/2) another fighter, probably wanted for crimes against the Chinese government
- bulma (dragon ball z) she has a time machine, she can help me undo my fuckups
- android 18, she's a robot milf and super powerful
- haruharu haruko (she has a vespa and guitar)
- misato katsuragi (hard drinker, good with a gun)
- both of the kill la kill sisters (once they turn 18)
- girl ranma (the original source of my Genderfeels)

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

- anime ladies that can beat me up (cracked dot com)
- akane tendo (super strong, dad runs a dojo, powerful suitors who would fight me to impress her)
- makoto kusanagi (robot body, good with guns)
- rushuna tendo (grenadier, bounces bullets out of bra in order to reload kung fu gun)
- shampoo (ranma 1/2) another fighter, probably wanted for crimes against the Chinese government
- bulma (dragon ball z) she has a time machine, she can help me undo my fuckups
- android 18, she's a robot milf and super powerful
- haruharu haruko (she has a vespa and guitar)
- misato katsuragi (hard drinker, good with a gun)
- both of the kill la kill sisters (once they turn 18)
- girl ranma (the original source of my Genderfeels)

I sincerely appreciate you posting this list