Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So would it be fair to say that things will be smoother past the new year? I kinda wanna play this game but I'm not waiting over an hour just keep on playing where I'm at on Shadowbringers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I want to make a PLD glamour set that is just like, a comfortable and utilitarian looking set of leather armor. Is that feasible? Am at the tail end of Shb

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Something like light armor, a simple chest plate, bracers, regular boots/pants with maybe knee guards

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I just want something that’s like a chest plate over a tunic

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Vermain posted:

The closest you'll get is probably the Uraeus Body Armor, which is also really easy to obtain via the MB.

Yes, something like this, maybe with a metal plate instead of leather? Medium armor-ish looking