Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Endwalker has made me cry more in the span of a single week than I have in probably 4 or 5 years. 11/10, would play again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I'm getting the authentic week 1 savage experience:

https://clips.twitch.tv/HotAwkwardMonitorGrammarKing-vM9OYllklfAMqhb1

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

WAR already had dungeon sustain in ShB similar to what it has now. It's just that they rolled the healing effect into Raw Intuition/Bloodwhetting and normalized the healing amounts. You could heal through packs with Nascent Flash good enough in the last expansion.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I thought MNK was just Dragon Kick???

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

You're not a true MNK player unless you're switching between Rear and Flank for every hit of PB out of a habit you can't possibly break.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Xerophyte posted:

Look, I have my rear buttons on 123 and my flank buttons on shift-123. The fact that most of them aren't rear and flank any more is of no consequence to my positioning.

I had it set up so that my cross hotbar buttons matched the positional. Really helped when I was learning MNK during Bozja.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

The Nier raid story was offputting and felt out of place to me. The fights themselves were fine but I didn't want to suffer through the Drakengard series to understand all the references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Kerrzhe posted:

i turn off all chat whenever i'm doing MSQ. i swap my chat window over to the NPC-only tab. i trust NO ONE.

i do get a mild amusement of being able to judge the length of cutscenes by the size of the crowd standing by a given npc.

Yeah, I also swap my chat panel to Event during MSQ stuff. it's worked pretty well to mitigate spoilers.