Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Roses are red, I'm not okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So like, if I cry, and then stop, but then cry again during the same scene/conversation, does that count as one or two.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I beat Endwalker.

My character is intensely cool.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It owns super hard that (level 89 MSQ) Fandaniel manages to take up two dungeon end bosses and one trial boss. Add that with the fight with clone-Amon in the Crystal Tower and you fight him four times across all of FF14. What a card.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Heroes from beyond the rift, go away!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Personally, I think the marvels of Syrcus were but playthings.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Red Mage? Nah, changes make it Red Mega. It's real good, also acceleration sucked and more instacasts are great

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Tank chestpiece get :toot: It looks cool so I'm gonna build a new glam around it

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

:haw:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I used tank LB in story Garuda back during release. We had wiped a lot, and eventually decided on that strat. It worked!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Yeah, well, MMO players are fundamentally broken in one way or the other. Still don't know why people think it's more interesting to have dead ends you're never visit and enemies you won't fight.

Hey now, there's at least one dungeon in Endwalker that is filled with dead ends!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

New job - Teenager

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

YOOO!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

lol

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You open an adventurer plate and

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

1stGear posted:

Don't put your hands in/at the level of your pockets. If this isn't the first thing public speaking coaches teach their clients, it should be.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The crew...!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

new localization lead is cool

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Grimace posted:

ishikawa is so sweet lol
I had a speech planned but you cheered for my boys so hard it's all gone woops lol :shobon:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lmao they don't know what they're doing, but in a sweet way

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hooray

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Imagining Ben Brode coming up on a Fanfest stage to announce a Marvel Snap crossover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YO8GNnUxio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Will probably resub today after not playing since very early 6.2 (unlocked and did the dungeon and then nothing else)... feelin' a bit frisky, having the 14 jitters :frogbon: