Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I’m doing new game plus for all the arr stuff because I don’t remember any of it since I played it so long ago and it’s honestly the best possible way to experience the story. Loving just about every moment and even some of the more roundabout fetch quest bs is easy when I can fly there in seconds and one shot all the enemies.

At one point I was thinking “hey what happened to all these old scions at the waking sands, why don’t any of them show up in the expansions so it was a genuine shock when the garleans killed them because I had completely forgotten any of the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

The thing I remember most is that the corpse size determines how long it takes for you to pick them up.

My lalafell carrying four at a time lmao

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

If you don’t want advice just hide the chat box then check it after 7 wipes

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Did an extreme trial where one guy put down so many markers that it was hard to see anything and we wiped over and over again so when we started getting closer to the time limit I would put a 1 over the boss after every wipe and write “go after 1 first, the big guy in the middle I think”

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

It’s hosed up that solution 9 is in Canada