Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Nostradingus posted:

Baldomero Toledo has been consistently the worst referee on the planet for years and I have no idea how he had such a long career
Because other options are worse.

In the USL this season they had to actually take the step of a replaying a game from the 67th minute on because the entire crew made a mistake that was so egregious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Pepi to Augsburg for $20 million actual, non-Garber bucks is official, plus 10% of the next sale.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Most importantly, Utah Jazz owner Ryan Smith is the co-owner so we can finally put all of the rumors about the team moving to bed.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Jovial Cow posted:

Well the expansion fee for Charlotte was $325MM right? So this doesn’t seem totally out of whack when you consider this also includes real estate and an operating entity that is already up and running.
I mean....yeah. An MLS stadium, a pro sports training complex, a D2/D3 stadium, another training center, and an elite-level soccer academy with its own school. Those things alone would be worth tens of millions of dollars.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dwayne Wade, who owns a small part of the Jazz with Ryan Smith, has decided to join Smith in buying part of RSL.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

paddyboat posted:

I have no idea what happened this dude. Never seen him in a game.

Hunter Jumper was also a Chicago Super Draft pick ftw.
Guitar plays for Memphis 901 in D2. Funnily enough he's teammates with a Trinidadian named Les (Leston) Paul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

FYI this kiddo showed up off the bench for a D2 game late last season as a loving 13 year old. Maybe I'm becoming a curmudgeon but I'm kind of hitting my limit of how/why/if we should be letting kids not even old enough to drive suit up and play with senior-level professionals.

LATE EDIT: Was researching him as part of my work. His full name according to Transfermarkt is Havelange Beni De Dieu Kei Wonflonhi Jean-Desire

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jan 15, 2022