Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

whypick1 posted:

Half-day trade window transfers:

Lewis Morgan: MIA -> NYR
Teal Bunbury: NER -> NSH
Daniel Steres: LAG -> HOU

Teal was an incredible super sub; hope the Revs find a good replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

whypick1 posted:

It'd be cool if both LA teams missed the playoffs again though.

AT WHAT COST

at what cost, op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I’m assuming Cavaly FC is Cavalry FC, the Canadian lads?

E: also the famous Forge FC Familton

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

whypick1 posted:

Nope. I messed up and put "FC" instead of "AS"

And dammit

Ah sweet and also lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

G-Hawk posted:

cbs/paramount production and app stuff with champions league and concacaf stuff has generally been pretty bad. its roughly a weekly occurance that they fail to start a stream and the quality is subpar.

id really prefer mls stays at espn primarily but whatcha gonna do

The app is total garbage and is plagued with advertising and tracking poo poo. If you’re using a PS4 it doesn’t even work at all for live events. When it does work for me on my computer or other device, the coverage is fine, though the stream quality has never actually hit 4k on my tv and on my phone it’s much worse.

The commentary team they have for serie a ranges from very good to tolerable. I imagine whoever is on fox and espn these days for mls would just jump ship though so that’s irrelevant really. The whole studio poo poo is of high production quality at least.

I am with you that I’d prefer it stay on espn, which at least for me has been by far the best streaming service.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Doctor Teeth posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1475825322834776066

seems like an insane amount of money. doubt he'd get that much/for that long in europe at his age

If this is true he'd become the highest paid Italian footballer in the world, beating Verratti who is at 11 million. You are right that he wouldn't even get close to that number in Italy, and he would probably get even less in the rest of Europe. I think the highest paid player in Serie A is De Ligt (lmao) on 8 million a year.

All that said, I doubt Napoli's president would sell him to anyone in Italy at all, and I also doubt he wants to let him go on a free in the summer. It all seems very possible.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Backdoor Delivery posted:

I think you'll find Insigne is very tiny actually

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drunk Canuck posted:

Belotti goals

Not entirely sure these are real tbh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

And even better:

https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/1478314179295690757

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

pseudodragon posted:

How do you say it’s a bloody big deal in Italian?

tanta roba eh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Im going to be the pessimist here and say that New England is not going to be as good as last year. Buchanan is off in Belgium, Turner is ultimately going to end up at Arsenal either mid season or before it starts, and I am suspicious that we’re going to lose one of Adam Buksa or Gustavo Bou because of the Jozy business. Thankfully Gil is sticking around.

That striker roulette bit I hope isn’t true. Jozy’s going to be carrying an enormous salary and Toronto is literally paying him to gently caress off. If Bruce managed to convince the Kraftlords to spend that much without selling then it might work out but I doubt it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

camoseven posted:

Tell me more? I loved watching him be large and unbalanced

Toronto have signed Lorenzo Insigne from Napoli for something like 11 million dollars a year (maybe more?) and given the huge expense they had to get rid of some players. For what I understand, Jozy’s contract is being bought out by the club to make room.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

please tell me we'll see other classic UFC sponsors like DYNAMIC FASTENER or CONDOM DEPOT or THE GUN STORE coming soon

CORN NUTS and MICKEYS when

Seriously though I love both of those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It’s already happening everywhere else on earth, give it time.