Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Suzera posted:

I dunno. A minority of the now 8k player peak from just steam charts can even get to the main continent right now due to queue issues and there's some of kind of messing or getting messed with every hourish in discord even without people specifically looking for it. And if anyone does want to look, there's people all over.

Supposedly they found a second issue with the login queue stuff and weren't able to get both fixes today. They're looking at tomorrow for the patch.

this owns im down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Kevin Bacon posted:

out of curiosity, how open is your group to non-guild goons? im eu-based and sort of intertwined with other eu non-goons, and we all recently joined a (us eu mixed i think?) guild. id be interested in playing a little with goons as well, but its hard to fully commit given the timezone discrepancy (im under the impression you guys are mostly US based), but i dont know if you guys are like eve-level serious about outsiders or potential spies or what not

im spying on you

:wink:

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

herr posted:

Sooooo, anyone still playing? My buddy and I got this on the sale and have been playing this week. We are in Meduli. Wanted to see if there was a goon guild, before joining up with random pubbies.

So far it seems pretty cool. Scratching the UO/Darkfall/PvP-murderhobo itch for me.

Yeah my buds and I play this every day - game owns. There's been like 300+ person wars this week! No goon guild, you should shop around for guilds that might fit your playstyle imo.

e: Here's some footage of ACT vs Meduli Coalition over the past few days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0MOJyVtWNw

FireWhizzle fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 8, 2023

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

ShowTime posted:

Apparently Gloria Victis is actually really good, once you get out of the tutorial. A few streamers I watch were about to quit due to the monotony of the tutorial, but as soon as they got out of it and into PvP, they started having a blast and are hooked.

I might have to pick it up and check it out. It's not on sale anymore, but it looks way better than that pile of poo poo MO2. Watching some people that are no longer in the tutorial has me eyeing it as a replacement.

I have a character in KOTO and have lots of fun making people irrationally irate on contact when they see 4 letters; see above poster.

GV is really good and just better than MO2 in every way. Different art style but has its own charm imo.