Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

This is the year that I burned out on gaming. There's not a single game released this year that I look back on as anything more than "sure, that was fun". Total Warhammer 3 and Elden Ring are the only games I am looking forward to and they've both been pushed back to next year, and my hype for them limits itself to "I'll play them when they come out." Out of all the Main Releases listed in the OP and second post I only even had the desire to play two of those games. Looking over my steam playtime history for 2021 it's a struggle for me to pick out any one stand-out hit but I guess I would go with Siralim Ultimate for being the culmination of everything good about a long-running series with a whole host of improvements of its own. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous' beta got a lot of playtime and I was pretty excited about it at some point but once it actually released it just kind of fell flat for me and I lost interest. Other than that I have mostly played Ultima Online and spent my time with art :effort:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU