Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
I already wrote about good games so in here I submit that Returnal is the most GAME that a game can possibly be, and lots of other smart words about leveraging the ideosyncracies of the medium somewhat uniquely to set yadda yadda Returnal is easily the best game to come out in 2021 and it isn't even close.

Now excuse me while I attempt to use a loading crane to extricate the last truck I sent in to free this other truck from a fen.

I am stealthily editing this way after the fact to include game names such as SnowRunner, Transport Tycoon Deluxe, Grim Fandango, and uh I dunno maybe like Darkest Dungeon so that when someone gives me a raft of crap about not adhering to the rules I can laugh and say GOTCHA like the nerd I am.

Casnorf fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Dec 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
it is now clear that ffxiv is objectively worse than dragons dogma and for that i am eternally smuglord