Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the Bears coach next year?
Matt Nagy
Urban Meyer
Reincarnated corpse of Stalin
Leftover rack of Ribs Andy Reid didn't finish.
Some new guy
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

A lovely Bears team with maybe their QB of the future vs a decaying dirt-eating A A Ron Rod-gurs. We all know how this one is going to turn out so just drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thread title:hai: but no way in hell I'm watching this crapfest!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If anyone besides packers fans watch this game you're maybe one of the most hosed up freaks there are.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Go Pack go. :toot:

No divisional bullshit tonight please!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

If anyone besides packers fans watch this game you're maybe one of the most hosed up freaks there are.

at halftime of the grey cup it's hamilton 10 winnipeg 7

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Honestly, what the gently caress are Al and Chris gonna say at the start of this game to try and get people to keep watching?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

*pubically owned

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Br*dy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I’ve been waiting all day for this game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, the 70th Miss Universe pageant is tonight apparently? It is hosted by Steve Harvey, tempting if you want to get the kids excited about it.

Too bad it's the 204th Bears/Packers game, got some catching up to do before I care.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I guess there is a marginal level of interest left in this game--how many points can the Packers put up while I'm watching the season finale of Succession?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

this is going to be like watching a snuff film

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Packers I guess lose the ability to realistically get the #1 seed if they lose?

Man that's it, the Bears stave off their playoff elimination for a week, but basically nothing else happens even with a Bears win, and that's what? a 10% chance of happening?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bears got this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, the 70th Miss Universe pageant is tonight apparently? It is hosted by Steve Harvey, tempting if you want to get the kids excited about it.

Too bad it's the 204th Bears/Packers game, got some catching up to do before I care.

They should have some of the original participants in it.

I'm having popcorn chicken and fries with various sauces tonight. Also a nice La Fin du Monde.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Justin field is like the 3rd best Justin in the NFL.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

The Packers I guess lose the ability to realistically get the #1 seed if they lose?

Man that's it, the Bears stave off their playoff elimination for a week, but basically nothing else happens even with a Bears win, and that's what? a 10% chance of happening?

The Bears have so little chance to win this game that it wraps back around and it’s more likely that a satellite crashes through the atmosphere and lands right on Aaron Rodgers.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea why this game didn't get flexed to 1pm

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

Would have had to have been done like 2 weeks ago. But really that was still enough time to know this would be absolutely terrible.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The Bears have so little chance to win this game that it wraps back around and it’s more likely that a satellite crashes through the atmosphere and lands right on Aaron Rodgers.

I mean you can always fumble 3 times and not recover any of them. sometimes poo poo just happens. But.... yeah, this is about as bad as it can get for an NFL game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wilderthanmild posted:

Packers-Bears usually do decent ratings, the other networks get to protect a set number of games over the course of the season, and there’s limits on how many times a team can appear in Primetime that limited some of the obvious choices that might have gotten moved here even if they were unprotected by CBS or Fox.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Neil De Grasse Tyson killed Pluto as a planet :(

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
go pack

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
don't watch this game

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
The science of vaccines

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Robnoxious posted:

Pluto deserved it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:yeshaha:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Green Bay Packers

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Would have had to have been done like 2 weeks ago. But really that was still enough time to know this would be absolutely terrible.

Looking at the slate today Buffalo and Tampa Bay seems like it might have been protected? Other than that we're down to Dallas and Washington to a studio executive's mind since you can't run back KC (more importantly Mahomes)/Raiders again.

Figure Cleveland wasn't going to bring enough eyes for Baltimore/Cleveland.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Robnoxious posted:

Can he put the Bears out of their misery too?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

hughesta posted:

don't watch this game

You ain't the boss of me.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Bears plz

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
Hold up, there are racks of ribs that survive an encounter with Andy Reid?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

There's always the possibility that the Packers embarrass Nagy so badly that the Bears ownership is forced to fire him before the end of the season

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
A good start.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
HE'S NOT EVEN HEALED!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY ARE YOU KILLING HIM!?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I have an 8 way parlay with just a Packers win remaining to hit it

You're welcome Bears fans

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Justin Fields on Favrian levels of painkillers, gently caress playing with a broken rib

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Bears being dead last in passing just feels right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

HootTheOwl posted:

HE'S NOT EVEN HEALED!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY ARE YOU KILLING HIM!?

which qb