Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

ilmucche posted:

MAX MAX MAX
SUPER
MAX MAX
SUPER SUPER
MAX MAX MAX
SUPER
MAX MAX
SUPER SUPER
MAX MAX MAX
SUPER
MAX MAX
SUPER SUPER
MAX MAX MAX
SUPER
MAX MAX

Wanted to make sure this page isn't missing this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I watch F1 for the same reason I watch Succession: to see rich failsons cry every Sunday.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

They should of red flagged it!

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

Maz will never be WDC

Mods please ban this person tyvm

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Trysts with married ex's seems on target for this thread

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Griefor posted:

It would be hilarious if they'd semi-cave to Mercedes and annul the 2021 Abu Dhabi race leaving Lewis and Max with 369.5 points each and Max still WDC 2021 for having more race wins.

Lol this is the best possible outcome

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Red Warrior posted:

There are apps like Race Control that do stuff like this
https://github.com/robvdpol/RaceControl/

Oh holy poo poo thank you

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i think we can all agree that overall these cars all look much nicer than the last regs though right?

The cars look excellent this year and most of the liveries so far are nice but not as adventurous at I would like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Excited to watch my boys Max and Checo beat Mercedes so badly this year that Lewis decides to retire. :hellyeah: