Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Well... It's that time again.... We've spent our morning in the Wiping the sleep from our eyes and getting ready for the day thread.. we'll now its Time for the Epic Mid Day thread for when it's colder than a witch's tweedle! We've done it! we made it to mid day lads, and the only thing standing between us and the All bundled up and ready to fall asleep thread is a few goodly hours of epic toil and/or leisure, as circumstances may dictate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's actually like 7 degrees outside, pretty warm :confused:

And what temperature, prasyst tell, is a witches tweedle????????? Only then can I rest my case!

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Peggy Edson posted:

midday is the warmest time of day, hth op

epic random user posted:

And what temperature, prasyst tell, is a witches tweedle????????? Only then can I rest my case!

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

OP must think all witches are ugly old women if he thinks a witch's "tweedle" is cold.

laughing out loud

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

OP must think all witches are ugly old women if he thinks a witch's "tweedle" is cold.

still thinking of this and getting a hearty chuckle. LOL

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Kisses virgin thinks witches tweedles are cold. More at 11

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

Been breaking out in laffs all Day at this

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Welp, it’s that time again!

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
I would gladly accept for you to pay me an avatar change op

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

i ain't paying for poo poo. maybe you could try for a different red text by exploring different gimmicks

Such as doing “something” to a goose? I think I’d rather have my current test than do what you did to earn yours OP

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Peggy Edson posted:

epic rereg guy with literal diarrhea avatar because of a really bad posting career: "maybe you should post better lol"

Bruh???

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Posting posting posting

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
How we doin'? Big stretch between here and the all bundled up ready to go to sleep thread!!!!

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Reaching out and stumbling to try to post in this thread a little early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
It's that time again folks!