Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Oh my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

OBJ in LA just scores TDs and plays warzone.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I know the Cards play the Rams twice a year but it's not like every week he's facing the best defensive tackle in history. His height isn't that big of a limiting factor.
Also, the cardinals have a very soft under belly. Can rush the passer but their linebackers kinda suck and they're vulnerable to the run. Panthers got some defensive turnovers when they played Colt but they poo poo housed them inside the numbers. CMC had something like 7ypc average that day.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Adam schefter what are those shoes m8

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Stafford is a loving weapon.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tremendous read from kyler

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

I'd absolutely cash out because 100 grand is so loving much already

honestly I probably could've done this I went 11-1 on spread pick em this week

At the very least you'd hedge.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kupp is insane.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cardinals should get Hopkins more involved.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Would not have picked Hopkins to drop a simple one there.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Watching muscular men get backdoored is exactly what I tuned in for.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cooper kupp seems like a nice fella. He always helps up the dudes he shits all over

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bows1 posted:

Lot of men getting backdoored and fish hooked tonight

Either too much or not enough penetration in the trenches

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Matt Stafford firing on all cylinders is p impressive to watch.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

BEARS are on next Monday? Oh ffs

On theme

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

I think they should've hung on to Kenyan Drake, Conner is nice but he can't break big runs because he's slow

Kenyan Drake has had such a strange career for a dude who really can break games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

So is there any chance at all Cooper Kupp wins MVP? Because after that last drive I'm convinced he deserves it.

He'll get like 2 votes along with Taylor while Brady or Rodgers walks away with it.