Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Some days I question if sheep even exist now despite seeing them more them quite a few times, and I'm sure wool has to be a thing, as it on occasion keeps me warm. I'd love to be included, as someone who has read more CYOA books then most people have likely seen while younger. The old second hand book store was wonderful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
The most unexpected lesson I learned from CYOA books is that ninja cannot beat samurai

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
This seems fun pls

Turdo

I choose adventure

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I am taking a break currently but will return!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

At this point I also open things to other people who might want to join in and in and play with some photoshopping. I’m not the boss of you!

Escape From Noise

Bo-Pepper posted:

At this point I also open things to other people who might want to join in and in and play with some photoshopping. I’m not the boss of you!

Y-you aren't?

*Rips off tie, throws it on the ground, and stamps on it*

Farecoal

There he go
Not sure how well mine will fit but I would welcome any attempt

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

All the drivers knew the risk, but still feared the appearance of hamjobs of the mountain.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

rear end-penny posted:

:swoon: oh my god these are fantastic!

putting my penny in the pile :geoduck:

As Billy's space girlfriend called to tell him he had crabs, Billy let her know he was already quite aware.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A joyous time to be sure

The seriousness of this, the very first Choose Your Own Adventure book, is undercut by the presence of the goofiest, goddamn Loch Ness monster that ever was.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

JNCO BILOBA posted:

This timeline is p. good

Honestly at this point I'd love to give a ten year old boy a crack at fixing the Earth's problems.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

nut posted:

yes plz!

Sometimes these books could be a little tone deaf when dealing with difficult issues.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Barking Gecko posted:

Please choose my adventure.

Also, :five:

3,856 story possibilities frankly sounds exhausting

Ass-penny

Bo-Pepper posted:

As Billy's space girlfriend called to tell him he had crabs, Billy let her know he was already quite aware.

lmao the reality machine indeed. Practice safe sex y'all.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

treasure bear

Bo-Pepper posted:

The real treasures are the bears we met along the way.

drat i can't tell if this kid is real big or just making himself look big

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

treasure bear posted:

drat i can't tell if this kid is real big or just making himself look big

It's all forced perspective. The bear gets smaller the closer it gets to the camera.

Pershing

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I asked Santa to put me on a CYOA cover when I was a little boy. He never did and I grew to hate Christmas. Please help me to get the spirit again!

nut

Bo-Pepper posted:

Sometimes these books could be a little tone deaf when dealing with difficult issues.

no, no I swear they hadn’t heard the name before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Dad

When I see your posting

Bo-Pepper posted:

Case in point.

belated lol. this would have given me nightmares as a kid.