Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG is a good friend and a major influence on my recent turn toward trying to be a better person. He's put up with my dumb poo poo including all of my stupid meltdowns and fears and hopes and dreams and yet he still persists, watching and waiting and eating of the nachos to ensure that he becomes swole and full of iron and vitamins. He went on a spiritual journey to not only make tacos, but to GET tacos. He is the arbiter of butts. He tells jokes that are so wholesome my dad goes "dang what a handsome guy" when I read them to him.

I would buy GaG an account but he already has one. That's how much I like him. What a handsome guy.

GaG is indirectly responsible for me having this real good guy in my life making me real happy and for that I will never forgive him/be able to repay him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG eat the nachos drink the White Claw be our friend forever

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG in typical hamjobs fashion I am sending you a Christmas card today, it will get there by water. BYOB success story in the making.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

I'm here for the mods rear end

Hell, same