Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

JOSEPH SAMOAN posted:

This solo cameron episode is amazing

yes, I have jigsaw'd myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

JOSEPH SAMOAN posted:

This solo cameron episode is amazing

Owwwwwww
Ooooooh
Oooowwweeeee

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

John Romero posted:

What are some good episodes to listen to

awesome culture

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Dracula interview premium ep is a killer

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

incredible rpg episode

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone remember the episode where the list is The Sexiest Monkeys and ever entry says the best part is that they cant consent?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Come on man, I need somebody to come in clutch on this one.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Caleb's "eulogy" for UCB is absolutely hilarious
Ditto his Ether track targeting Patrick

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Just started working my way backwards on the free episodes and this podcast owns

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Caleb's "eulogy" for UCB is absolutely hilarious
Ditto his Ether track targeting Patrick

His favourite movie is probably a girl one,
My favourite movie is Star Wars ; The Third One

bartok
May 10, 2006

I love it every time they make fun of the McElroys. I don't even hate the McElroys and used to listen to MBMBAM but I laugh so hard every time Caleb does the Griffin McElroy voice.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

did i mention the snack of the week?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Still working my way through and yep, show still owns. The People Vs Patrick Doran had me laughing from start to finish

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

bartok posted:

I love it every time they make fun of the McElroys. I don't even hate the McElroys and used to listen to MBMBAM but I laugh so hard every time Caleb does the Griffin McElroy voice.
Same, their mbmbam ep is hilarious. Esp all the Travis jokes.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Saw these guys live on Friday night and they were really funny, and real sweet and genuine when I talked to them. Also Cameron used his laptop for the show and his desktop background was a photo of the McElroy brothers which made my wife laugh a lot. Go see them if this tour comes to your town.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

prayer group posted:

Saw these guys live on Friday night and they were really funny, and real sweet and genuine when I talked to them. Also Cameron used his laptop for the show and his desktop background was a photo of the McElroy brothers which made my wife laugh a lot. Go see them if this tour comes to your town.

I caught them in DC - can agree very funny. Didn't really care for the opener though - also Patches the DM was the guest and my man is AWKWARD on stage compared to the crew.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
lol I can imagine. Pierce Campion opened the Atlanta show and he did kind of a Wham City style character based performance that was pretty good.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
how is this not in the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1YPugo7sw

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Listening to podcasts is awesome culture.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Just sitting here listening to three dudes do Mad Libs for what I assume is going to be an hour

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
really appreciated a pro-patrick episode where he could shine

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Crindee posted:

Just sitting here listening to three dudes do Mad Libs for what I assume is going to be an hour

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Can't wait to finish YKS premium back catalogue so I can afford to hear the pod about list patreon campaigns

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Meech Creech.

bartok
May 10, 2006

can't believe Darth Vader killed Carol Baskin's husband

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Carol Baskins??? More like Carol Basketcase

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't kill my husband! and you know I killed my husband though.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
absolutely in awe of the new ep. patrick getting a call from longmont potion castle while recording is an all-time high

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

prayer group posted:

absolutely in awe of the new ep. patrick getting a call from longmont potion castle while recording is an all-time high

Patrick ruins it by immediately asking if it's LPC

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

worried about danger caleb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJXV7qd3j6g

coathat
May 21, 2007

New episode makes an amazing turn

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

coathat posted:

New episode makes an amazing turn

The Dark Santa and Dark Santa extended universe had me in tears - glad there's still weird poo poo like this out there.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Androies posted:

The Dark Santa and Dark Santa extended universe had me in tears - glad there's still weird poo poo like this out there.

I am a fan of the Neutral Christ

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
I’d fallen off PAL recently but the mystic investigations stuff is literally the perfect content for those guys, amazing poo poo.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

bump they have video anbd a set now AFS BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLcgBmW87I

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

A few episodes ago what was the name of the gummy bears that I think Patrick said was better than Haribo

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

A few episodes ago what was the name of the gummy bears that I think Patrick said was better than Haribo

albanese

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Ty, trying now and: pretty good

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
kind of incredible how much the video format has revitalized the pod, might actually resubscribe to the patreon now that I can see what wacky tobacky shenanigans the fellas are engaging in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
i haven't really been checking out the last few eps cuz of the video format, if only cuz I wanna watch the boys properly but they used to fill the background listening niche for me. looking forward to watching a few.