Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
"sexual winter" is a good description of benedict cumberbatch, harry potter/doctor who lovers from kansas notwithstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lmao at their loving st patrick's day anthem at the end of episode 93

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Dracula interview premium ep is a killer

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Caleb's "eulogy" for UCB is absolutely hilarious
Ditto his Ether track targeting Patrick

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

bartok posted:

I love it every time they make fun of the McElroys. I don't even hate the McElroys and used to listen to MBMBAM but I laugh so hard every time Caleb does the Griffin McElroy voice.
Same, their mbmbam ep is hilarious. Esp all the Travis jokes.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Crindee posted:

Just sitting here listening to three dudes do Mad Libs for what I assume is going to be an hour

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Carol Baskins??? More like Carol Basketcase

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
i haven't really been checking out the last few eps cuz of the video format, if only cuz I wanna watch the boys properly but they used to fill the background listening niche for me. looking forward to watching a few.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Get those motherfuckers from Inception to get into Caleb's nosferatu rear end dome and #findtaytay

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
What an incredibly realistic old man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krMPiaT2ATI

This episode was definitely written by Cartman. Glad they're collaborating more with him. Good comedy writer.

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jan 4, 2023

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Some sick freestyles today but Caleb def owes like 10 bucks and needs to go to swear jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
keep forgetting to check out new eps now cuz im never on youtube