Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
These boys have the voices of angels....

It's too late to apologize,
It's too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Patrick is the dumb one who used to be fat. Caleb is the tiny one who is evil but not as much as Cameron. Cameron is the second most evil person online, second only to Tom from Chapo FYM.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I've listened to about 20 minutes of this and if it's about reading lists, they never get to that. Basically just minor league cum town.

Cumtown invented making jokes. I know as a poster on this wretched subfourm your probably not familar with them too much, but people tend to joke around with their friends. Maybe one of the Macleroy podcasts would be more your speed.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone remember the episode where the list is The Sexiest Monkeys and ever entry says the best part is that they cant consent?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Come on man, I need somebody to come in clutch on this one.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Caleb's "eulogy" for UCB is absolutely hilarious
Ditto his Ether track targeting Patrick

His favourite movie is probably a girl one,
My favourite movie is Star Wars ; The Third One

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Meech Creech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't kill my husband! and you know I killed my husband though.