Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Joke's on you I could spoiler a shitload about this game because I have a ridiculous memory for narratives.

I won't tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Part of it's problem is that Antara has no real 'hook' as a setting. There's a lot of stuff, but no direct hook to get you interested in the setting, let along the initial plot. So it's all this material but kind of 'why do I care'? and I say this as someone who enjoyed playing it when I did when I was younger.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

I still have no idea what our goal is.

You will essentially never know.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

PurpleXVI posted:

I FINISHED IT.

I swear no one will believe how loving stupid this gets before the end.

I will but only because I've finished it before and remember all these years later. Because it was loving stupid.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Just think though after this krondor 2: the krondening will seem so much better

Let's not get ahead of ourselfs; Return is really bad.