Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005
I remember there was a bug in this that gave you a way to create an infinite amount of...rations, I think. Maybe it was any item at all. I don't remember if it was patched out in the GOG release though.

I am very curious to see where this all leads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Slaan posted:

The betrayal has already started by choosing Antara instead of Returning to Krondor :(

It's probably best to get all the betrayals out of the way before returning to Krondor.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005
So far I'm not hating this like I thought I would. Definitely a victim of the mid-to-late 90's graphical jank though. People didn't know what to settle on, so they settled on "use all the graphical methods at once". Sierra's Birthright is hilariously bad in this regard.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005
That cave gives me strong Everquest vibes. I remember some purple cave city that characters of a specific race started in, but that was back in the beta, I think. Yeah, it was a long time ago.

I love the style of mid-to-late 90's games. Everyone was trying so hard with what limited tools they had and it's charming in a blocky, blurry sort of way.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005
I've only ever wanted to play this game because it once graced the cover of Sierra Online's InterAction magazine. Now I know I don't have to and don't want to.

Thanks for putting up with the color brown, I couldn't have done it.