Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
The photobooth is my favourite game feature ever

Been a while since I followed a JadeLP, glad to have caught this one early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I'm a little torn on whether to submit a character or not. My game is loving loaded with cosmetic mods and I've long since forgotten which prop is from what mod. Guess I could just reinstall with only the few core ones, but eh :effort:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Posters? Posters!

Posters.

(I have so loving many of these)

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
The weird-rear end grip situation with the cannons bugged me too, which is why I was glad to find the Cannon Animation Redux mod. Granted, it does the exact opposite of what you were calling for and makes characters only hold them by the top handles. But, ya know, at least it makes it consistent instead of this weird faffing around with two different grips.

Even with that, though, I mostly just use the several different LMGs from the various gun packs. Because, like you said, real looking guns.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Just the other night I had a squaddie I'd dragged along execute a full health Chryssalid King (Mod enemy, 33 health with a bunch of armor) with a Shieldbearer shield on. With an overwatch shot and a basic repeater. That was quite a moment.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Veloxyll posted:

Edit: You can't remote start claymores. But they are a free action to deploy.

No, they take an action. It's just not turn-ending, so if your Reaper doesn't move they can toss it and then blow it up right away.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Bremen posted:

I've never seen Lost on a city center map, is that a mod? I thought you could only get that sitrep on the abandoned pre-invasion cities maps.

Thing is, that wasn't a city center map, that was a slums map. Maybe it's like, someplace ADVENT were about to turn into one of those city centers, but then abandoned it or something. And maybe it's dilapidated enough that some roaming Lost end up moving in there. Or maybe it's just something we shouldn't think about too hard. :v:

Oh and as for the lost and ADVENT just chilling out: In my experience, they will activate and aggro on eachother even while you're still concealed, but only if you have direct vision on both of them when you end your turn. From what I saw in the video, Jade only had ADVENT units visible when he ended his turn before going loud, so nothing happened.

Nordick fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 17, 2022

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" the Assassin continues to insist as she slowly shrinks and transforms into a mimic beacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Re: SPARK voice packs: I can heartily recommend the GLaDOS voice pack made by Walker, Texas Ranger.
(Actually I can recommend any and all of his voice packs, they are very well made with good sound quality, perfect volume and well picked lines. But especially the GLaDOS one in the context of robot voices.)