Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1471917571888738304?t=hVgJd0wpIKENyOk7ATJSuQ&s=19

I don't know how Storm Norton and Trey Pipkins held up as well as they did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chucktesla posted:

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1471917571888738304?t=hVgJd0wpIKENyOk7ATJSuQ&s=19

I don't know how Storm Norton and Trey Pipkins held up as well as they did

It was extremely impressive. Hats off to both of them

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Slater is a system tackle

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

It was extremely impressive. Hats off to both of them

Honestly it seemed like with a lot of rollouts and Herbert just outmaneuvering pass rushers. It was pretty impressive.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I liked when he just held off a pass rusher with one arm for long enough to decide to throw it away. That's a big boy QB

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I admit that you are very cute and clever, but in my opinion this particular take is wrong in a way to be interpreted as intentionally adversarial without explanation weird poster.

you call me weird, but to me, your beard is weird

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

you call me weird, but to me, your beard is weird

You did this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't feel good about what i said. the beard isn't weird. (unrelated) i've made the chargers win the super bowl at least once in the near future

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Jiggydd_89/status/1471977766853644292?t=IV5UdyFtpbEbRCJArD3zvg&s=19

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Great news

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Glad to see this.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Mahomes needs to get with the program and tiktok, that's why he's a scrub now. Shameful.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1472419417287839745

lmao what the gently caress is happening

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Unfortunately there are simply no good teams in the AFC, unlike the NFC.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The one thing you can say about the AFC is they at least had the dignity to mercy-flush their teams as bad as the Bears and Giants.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

that was a good preview of how the patriots' season ends in 4 weeks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lol and lmao at the Patriots

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hot Diggity! posted:

Truth. There's few things better than watching the Pats eat poo poo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hot Diggity! posted:

This.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I dunno, unless the Titans are the only other team that can even approximate something like that, and they're so hosed up that isn't likely. I'm not that scared of facing the Colts again, they have plenty of exploitable weaknesses, and for as much of an rear end kicking as that was, the Pats could've easily won that game.

Just gotta get healthy and stomp 2 of the next 3 to get into the tourney and win the East.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Good job Colts.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

the Pats could've easily won that game.

And yet they got stomped on.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
team showed a lot to come back make the game a lucky bounce away, just too many mistakes everywhere. no vertical threat, hitting a deep pass takes harry making the first catch of his career. mac still very much a rookie and has a lot more to learn about reading defenses, but he was dealing for the most part. its pretty encouraging to see him really get into a terrible situation and be able to put that behind him and make plays when they need them. naturally in todays nfl the team with better run game wins.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Tom Brady beat the Colts. Just saying.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

wandler20 posted:

Mostly when they were hampered by noted garbage player Peyton Manning. Now that they have a real QB who understands his job is to hand the ball off and throw picks it's a lot tougher.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

K8.0 posted:

Mostly when they were hampered by noted garbage player Peyton Manning. Now that they have a real QB who understands his job is to hand the ball off and throw picks it's a lot tougher.

I was talking about this year.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

I dunno, unless the Titans are the only other team that can even approximate something like that, and they're so hosed up that isn't likely. I'm not that scared of facing the Colts again, they have plenty of exploitable weaknesses, and for as much of an rear end kicking as that was, the Pats could've easily won that game.

Just gotta get healthy and stomp 2 of the next 3 to get into the tourney and win the East.

I've not been impressed with the Patriots run defense and I think it's going to bite them bigly

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Slater is a system tackle

how dare you, you crumb bum!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Belichick was more mad during the post game press conference then he has been in years.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Belichick was more mad during the post game press conference then he has been in years.

Convinced it was the blocked punt that set him off.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wandler20 posted:

So did the Seahawks :thunk:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kalli posted:

i agree that the pats would have won if they didnt lose

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The pats scored 17 in the fourth so if we just extrapolate that they would have blown out the colts with just two more quarters!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Yeesh, that Carson Wentz stat line...

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I don’t think we made a thread for it, but HBO did a weird mid-season Hard Knocks for the Colts, and they’re a pretty likable bunch if you don’t come into it hating them. Anyway, I’m happy for them.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mistakes in all three phases of the game gave this game away, Wentz looked like poo poo but the Colts never had to throw enough for him to be exposed.

That blocked punt and the FG in the 4th were inexcusable.

What I did like to see was Mac fighting back in the second half.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Good: Patriots ate poo poo.
Better: The Bills can take back the division with a win next week
Bad: This will make them making GBS threads the bed next week that much more painful
Worse: The Bills are frauds and not guaranteed to win out regardless

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Good: Patriots ate poo poo.
Better: The Bills can take back the division with a win next week
Bad: This will make them making GBS threads the bed next week that much more painful
Worse: The Bills are frauds and not guaranteed to win out regardless

The Panthers aren’t good, but they run the ball sooooooo the bills better not fall behind

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Dec 19, 2021

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The best thing Wentz does is scrambling probably because he looks like a guy who can’t scramble very well(white guy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions badgood? so what