Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

*Sensible chuckle*

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If you had "Heisman Winner Falls Down" on your bingo card for the last play of the game, congrats!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

eat poo poo bama

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Getting a sack to end the national championship game and then doing the go to sleep gesture is so cool

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Them Dawgs is Hell

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

saban looking...gracious?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Elephanthead posted:

NIL is gonna kill Bama

Saban’s ability to control his boosters with an iron fist has never been a bigger asset.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

serene

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Saban decided to send Bryce out to be executed live on TV for his lack of performance

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Few things are as sweet in sports as seeing Bama lose.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

SourKraut posted:

NO PAWL, NOT LIKE THIS...

Paul: On to our next caller, Trevor from Florida.

Trevor: NUH UH PAWL I DONE TOLD YOU THAT ALABAMA WAS GONNA WIN THE TITLE THIS YEAR AND HECK YEAH THEY DID.

Paul: Well, we saw the outcome of the game, and it was the Championship Game, Georgia won.

Trevor: WELL WE ALREADY DONE BEAT drat GEORGIA HOW DOES THEM BEATING US MAKE THEM THE CHAMPION WHEN THEY BEAT US AFTER WE BEAT THEM?

Paul: Okay, well, thanks for the call, Trevor, now we'll hear from Chris from Tennessee.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Saban is free

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I was wrong, I thought Alabama would kill them, but congrats Georgia.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Getting a sack to end the national championship game and then doing the go to sleep gesture is so cool

teabagging like in halo should be legal

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Them boys should kiss

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

you kicked our rear end in the 4th

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RT5M44AVM

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
them dawgs is hell don't they

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Nick Saban lost 2 games against former assistants this year, he's washed

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
kirby to Alabama in 2023-4?

Saban cool as hell post game

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
It finally happened. Wow. :gizz:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

General Dog posted:

Saban’s ability to control his boosters with an iron fist has never been a bigger asset.

Yeah they own paying people under the table but now Nike can just sign whoever they want legally.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Homefield does have Georgia shirts, which I wasn't sure about and checked.

They're not very fun compared to a lot of their other stuff, but psa for any Georgia fans who need a shirt.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

happy to see bama lose, but sorry to georgia win. football is a land of contrasts,

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
On the one hand Georgia should get better from here now that they can buy proven QBs, on the other hand hand NIL means that some other teams are going to continue to challenge Bama/UGA/Clemson in southern recruiting because we are now optimizing for purely money and not the ability to sneak money through churches and car dealers.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

xbilkis posted:

had the same exact thought, total power move

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Elephanthead posted:

Yeah they own paying people under the table but now Nike can just sign whoever they want legally.

so you're saying we're about to enter the Oregon Ducks Dynasty Era?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Aftermath thread title ideas?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

R.D. Mangles posted:

Dude's the best ever, he's got gently caress all to prove.

I mean this in all seriousness, as an anti-UGA shitposter--congrats UGA fans, this poo poo is real and don't ever forget it. It's an incredible feeling and don't take it for granted (and I doubt y'all will).

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It is kinda funny seeing Saban's coaching tree be effective and then glance over at Belichick's and getting a horror show, study in contrasts.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

KKKLIP ART posted:

Dem Dawgz Is Hell Dont Dey

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“PAWLLL I SAW JAMESON WALK BACK ON HIS OWNNN. HE WUDN’T HURT. THAT WAS AN OHIO STATE PSYOP ALL THE WAY ROLL drat TIDE.”

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
someone please pet and comfort that good dog

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
But what do the Elehant 6 bands have to say about this?

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

KKKLIP ART posted:

Them dawgs is champs don't they

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

Them Dawgs Is Hell Don't They

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lasagna Pilot posted:

On the one hand Georgia should get better from here now that they can buy proven QBs, on the other hand hand NIL means that some other teams are going to continue to challenge Bama/UGA/Clemson in southern recruiting because we are now optimizing for purely money and not the ability to sneak money through churches and car dealers.

Kids will still want to play in the NFL and big programs will still give them the best shot at that.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Chucktesla posted:

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

KKKLIP ART posted:

What the actual gently caress was this year?

But actually, this:

Chucktesla posted: