Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Ars Technica: Ubisoft’s first NFT experiment was a dumpster fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Richard Garriott, creator of Ultima, is making an NFT-powered MMO

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Blockchain advocates failed to address developer concerns at GDC

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Hey Anyone at Stadia, turn my Video games into NFTs its already a digital asset posted:

or at least on a secondary market, if the platform is going to just to be in limbo, give some people the option to turn their game into NFTs, it's not like its not possible its doable with ERC-721 token (smart contract) might as well give people the options.

OP posted:

oh jee thanks, and i see the internet shows a bunch of kdis who have no clue what NFTs are thanks for showing ignrance, stadia a dying platform with games i barely play so it makes sense to turn the digital games into NFTs and they let us sell it back to them to recoup a loss.

OP posted:

NFTs aren j.pegs kid , theyre State ID and social secuirty forms, dont worry ill make sure google looks at my ERC-721 contracts.

OP posted:

you should go to school and learn financial literacy, seriously.

OP posted:

seeing the amount of ignorance here, i'm going to work on a smart contract using solidity, i'm going to turn stadia games into NFTs i want my money for half of the games on the platform and i know for a fact its possible. You, people, are weird and need to stop cherry-picking thinking NFTs are just stupid monkey pics, stadia games are digital assets, theyre living in the google ecosystem and we can get our money if they turn the entire game into NFT. God bless all of you.

OP posted:

sir look into blockchain and NFTs specifically ERC-721 smh im turning my games into NFTs youre just jabbering nonse, its 2022 the internet has changed, NFTs arent just stupid j.peg photos they arent scams, they are fungible / nonefungle tokens aka you can turn airplane seats into NFTs, you can turn state IDs and even digital games, Stadia platform has no upcoming games its a dying platform, and im going to show how i can get refund back by turning my games into NFTs, stop hating and grow up.

OP posted:

no sir not sketchy at all, i even work with a company creating NFTs, its not just a j.peg its digital objects, gee idk like stadia games. educate yourself before talking crap sir

OP posted:

give me a week, im going to show the community and every gamer here using Python and solidity to create an ERC-721 contract, im going to turn the games into NFTs grow up this is the future, especially for digital games.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/rickardynft_/status/1549507500189585408
https://twitter.com/listening2day/status/1549510086032117761

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Massively Overpowered: Richard Garriott’s NFT MMO has a website and a name: Iron and Magic

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Eurogamer: Untamed Isles is a cautionary tale of game development funded by crypto investors

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Game Developer: Will Wright's Gallium Studios raises $6 million to fund blockchain games

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Eurogamer: Square Enix joins the Oasys blockchain

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/symbiogenesisPR/status/1588034548591341568

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Eurogamer: Blockchain technology key to Square Enix's growth, financial results show

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Siliconera: Square Enix Announces FFVII Digital Card Collection with NFTs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Elixir Games and Square Enix Partner to Boost Web3 Gaming