Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Golden Bee posted:

I don’t think anything can beat the fact someone did a rugpull with a currency named after Bernie Madoff.

You, my friend, need to look at the past SA Bitcoin threads…Honest Ponzi dot com was a real (accurate) thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Splicer posted:

Do you think star citizen would have gone all in on NFTs if the timings had been different?

:drat:

100% YES!

Undoubtedly...the dev(s) are probably kicking themselves for not inventing the grift, and management is probably working on incorporating it as we post!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

FishMcCool posted:

Makes sense. The pre-teenager market is already cornered by Roblox.

Please don't mention pre-teens in the crypto-adjacent thread. No real reason, I just like associating bitcoiners and pedos any chance I get. Because it's true. :bitcoin::aatrek::sickos:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Barudak posted:

Square Enix using that Eidos sale money to invest in bitcoins, hoooray

Lara Grift

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
The best thing about NFTs mixed with techbro C-level executives is that not only do NFTs fail, but they actively drive current customers away! Like many gamers will actually never buy anything from your company again, because of a loathing of crypto/NFTs as an ecosystem.

NFTs are bad, but the whole entity needs to die in a fire. Not one caused by tinderbox vegetation, either :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
Hahahahaha