Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
I've recently been dipping my toe increasingly into dino and paleo stuff, following some paleoart accounts on twitter for example. There's just something magical feeling about how the world used to be before we were around to see anything about it. I was more into this stuff as a kid than i've been so I'm behind on stuff that isn't hominids (because we covered hominids in my anthropology studies back before i graduated), but this wouldn't be the first relapse into an older fixation I've had over the past couple years. and i've enjoyed having my yugioh and pokemon phase back so why not?

So thank you OP and others, any channel i wasn't already subbed to i now am and i've added a bunch to watch later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU