Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i do "brimmers" all the time but i remember i used a poop shelf terlet one time and i laid a massive loaf. there was literally steam coming off of it. i think of that steam often it was very mysterious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

StoryTime posted:

There was this one time I had a really bad day at my job. Once I was finished there I decided to have a kebab pizza and a beer on the way home since I really didn't feel like cooking. After slamming down the pizza and the beer in record time, I started walking towards home. But something wasn't right, there was a rumbling in my stomach very unlike anything I'd experienced before. It quickly turned into an intense need to poo poo. I'm not talking about "oh, I should visit a toilet soon", I'm talking about the Houdini of diarrhea trying his best to escape my rear end, I'm talking about Gustavus Adolphus also known as The Lion of Midnight besieging the fortress of my anus. There was a bus stop with a bunch of people waiting near my home, I had to walk behind it because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them. I wanted to run, but it was no longer an option. I managed to hold until I opened the front door of my apartment, but lunging for the bathroom was too much and I shat my pants so hard that liquid poo poo was flowing out from both trouser legs. I took off all the clothes, took a shower, stuffed the clothes into the washing machine, and then took another shower.

So that's probably the most impactful poo poo I've taken, thanks for reading.

A+