Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

At the worst of my IBS, about 6 years ago, I had a bowel movement that was over a yard in length and exited my body over the course of an entire minute. It had something to do with my vagus nerve, because when I tried to get up I blacked out and fell on the floor repeatedly. When I came to and took my blood pressure, it was 70/40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Corn Glizzy posted:

I’m sorry I’m curious about this but did it just coil around or did it just keep feeding down the hole in the bottom

It had a straight end going through the hole and then a thinner length curled around numerous times. It was horrifying. It went from hard and fully digested to peanut butter consistency and barely digested.