Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Bakers Cousin posted:

one time a girl pooped a little during sex and it got stuck to my balls and i didnt notice until after, that was the grossest

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I had an ex-f who told me her ex-bf got turned on one time when they were boning down and she said she had to poop. Like he was going at it so good it loosened every thing up. So after that one time he would get horny if she got up to go to the bathroom and try to intercept her before she got there.

Or he just wanted her to poop on him?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

donkey salami posted:

I had an ex-f who told me her ex-bf got turned on one time when they were boning down and she said she had to poop. Like he was going at it so good it loosened every thing up. So after that one time he would get horny if she got up to go to the bathroom and try to intercept her before she got there.

Or he just wanted her to poop on him?

He def wanted to watch her poo poo

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

This is the grossest one of them all

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
I once fingered a girls butthole while standing at the bar to order drinks. Just met her like 30 mins earlier

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

BigSexy posted:

I once fingered a girls butthole while standing at the bar to order drinks. Just met her like 30 mins earlier

How drunk were the two of you?

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bonen' down

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

BigSexy posted:

How'd your finger taste

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

Outrail posted:

How drunk were the two of you?

I was super drunk but not any drunker than I used to get back then. I’ve done a lot of gross stuff at the bar but that’s the worst. Used to shiver when I thought about it

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

How'd your finger taste

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I mean did she ask for it or did you just kind of assume she was into it

Or was it an accident and you mis-holed or what

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

AHH F/UGH posted:

I mean did she ask for it or did you just kind of assume she was into it

Or was it an accident and you mis-holed or what

Well I mean we’d already been making out so then I started fingering her normally and just slipped a finger in her butt. Then I went to bathroom and washed my hands and we went outside and she gave me a bj but not to completion, only like 60 seconds. She left pretty soon after that with her friends. I saw her a few weeks after that at a different bar and she recognized me but neither of us even talked to each other lol

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme

BigSexy posted:

Well I mean we’d already been making out so then I started fingering her normally and just slipped a finger in her butt. Then I went to bathroom and washed my hands and we went outside and she gave me a bj but not to completion, only like 60 seconds. She left pretty soon after that with her friends. I saw her a few weeks after that at a different bar and she recognized me but neither of us even talked to each other lol

Change your username from BigSexy to BigTragic

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

directly next to a dumpster

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

although one time i poo poo my pants in an elevator while riding with a woman i was close to bad enough that it dribbled down my legs so honestly i bring the party wherever

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BigSexy posted:

she gave me a bj but not to completion, only like 60 seconds

Sounds like she got the last laugh

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*looking around the restaurant for all the fornicators*

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

BigSexy posted:

Your username is a god drat lie

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i got a blowjob in one of those plastic blue port-o-johns

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

behind a gas station garbage bin in a real hurry before we went back to class during lunch break. It was quite warm out and it stunk pretty bad behind there.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*searches the hills of california*

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i attempted to have sex on a moldy couch in boston while mrs robinson was playing on the tv

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Tarkus posted:

behind a gas station garbage bin in a real hurry before we went back to class during lunch break. It was quite warm out and it stunk pretty bad behind there.

And the garbage wasn't enough to mask the smell? HTH

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Outrail posted:

Translation: I livestreamed myself jacking off in a crowded parking lot.

voice only. but yeah i guess that's a matter of perspective or something.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I was railing this chick on a trash bin. I didn't even finish. Real bummer of an evening but what's worse is it meant I couldn't go to the Olympics which would have been pussy city with some real hardbodies.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Lacking some key context here. Trash loving is an Olympic sport now?

Light Gun Man posted:

voice only. but yeah i guess that's a matter of perspective or something.

I ain't judging, nothing wrong with that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I think its in reference to a crime, and not something the goon actually did.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Your username is a god drat lie

eh this thread is grossest bone what’re you expecting my man

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I got called a pussy by a Kiwi girl for not having public sex with her in the park in the middle of Akita City on a drunk walk home at like dawn while there were old people walking around. Also, she had herpes.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

I got called a pussy by a Kiwi girl for not having public sex with her in the park in the middle of Akita City on a drunk walk home at like dawn while there were old people walking around. Also, she had herpes.

Pussy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah i agree

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all the places i've boned...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Outrail posted:

And the garbage wasn't enough to mask the smell? HTH

Lol

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so these people die if you remove sex also, right?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Bakers Cousin posted:

one time a girl pooped a little during sex and it got stuck to my balls and i didnt notice until after, that was the grossest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6lzhUxyrE

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Carthag Tuek posted:

i attempted to have sex on a moldy couch in boston while mrs robinson was playing on the tv

This one made me feel like I should apologize

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
In a puddle of filth, spilling out of a rusted garbage can, next to a weeping clown.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

New Jersey

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
This old steel sheet laminate factory I used to work security for overnight. Place felt like I was in an episode of Scooby Doo with how creepy it was, but lots of quiet places to bone on the clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

haunted taoist monastery (seduced by fox spirit)