Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
A crack house in Trenton, New Jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Outrail posted:

Translation: I livestreamed myself jacking off in a crowded parking lot.

:gowron:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

donkey salami posted:

I had an ex-f who told me her ex-bf got turned on one time when they were boning down and she said she had to poop. Like he was going at it so good it loosened every thing up. So after that one time he would get horny if she got up to go to the bathroom and try to intercept her before she got there.

Or he just wanted her to poop on him?

He def wanted to watch her poo poo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

BigSexy posted:

I once fingered a girls butthole while standing at the bar to order drinks. Just met her like 30 mins earlier

How'd your finger taste

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

BigSexy posted:

Well I mean we’d already been making out so then I started fingering her normally and just slipped a finger in her butt. Then I went to bathroom and washed my hands and we went outside and she gave me a bj but not to completion, only like 60 seconds. She left pretty soon after that with her friends. I saw her a few weeks after that at a different bar and she recognized me but neither of us even talked to each other lol

Your username is a god drat lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

I got called a pussy by a Kiwi girl for not having public sex with her in the park in the middle of Akita City on a drunk walk home at like dawn while there were old people walking around. Also, she had herpes.

Pussy