Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
coolest gun to pwn someone with
Deagle
Gold Plated Deagle
Bazooka
That weener revolver where the barrel is the dick and the revolver cylinders are the balls from Dusk Till Dawn
View Results

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If it was a personal enemy, still a flamethrower, but aimed directly at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Prior to the Euro rollout my buddy bought a decommissioned Israeli panzerfaust. He became really obsessed with the idea that the Euro armored cars were so secure that the protocol was for the drivers to run out of the car in case they became threatened.

He failed his high school exam and went on to realize that dream and went to prison.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Baxter posted:

A shogun with a shotgun

What about a m16 but u got the shotgun attahcment to the bottom like in CoD so the dude is all

"Ahhh oh noo ur gonna pwn me with that 3 round burst!!"

But then u pwn em with the underbarrel noob tube instead :madmax:

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

These guns, OP.

*flexes muscles*

Welcome to the gun show, nerd. You're welcome.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like the Nova in CSGO, op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
a winchester 1897 trench gun, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The briefcase gun in perfect dark

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Briefcase gun owned i liked when you threw ut in the wall and ut pwned people for you