Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

*Looks at pictures of a dog, a cat, and some rocks*

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

this is what I feed my family.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

Are you telling me a cow fried this rice?

When you put it that way pretty much any quality posted up is pretty impressive, not to mention some of these pretty good-looking meals.

Twenty Four

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

It’s better than this

Food.

melt the cheese moo cow! (i'd go for it)

Twenty Four

Looks nice, how did you do your dough/crust? Looks almost like the premade frozen stuff most chain places have.

Twenty Four

I guess I was asking less about the recipe, which yours is pretty spot on close to normal, but makes sense! In practice it's just not easy to get thin and crispy by hand, and it looks like it is, which was what caught my attention. Again, looks good!

Twenty Four

I'm like "yes, yes, very yes, oh no that looks like heartburn waiting to happen but I probably would anyways, yes, yes."

Twenty Four

There hasn't been a cow cooks for their family in nearly three weeks and I fear their family may have starved to death :ohdear:

Twenty Four

I'm glad you saved your family from weeks of starvation, I was worried! :)

Twenty Four

big yes

Twenty Four

Good lookin' steaks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Moo Cowabunga posted:

you gotta pay attention when you are serving up the food to the fam

The "H" on the stove stands for "Here", it tells you where to put the pots.