Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Hi cow! My name is Bart.

I would like to know how one applies to be part of your family and gets that there on them pictures. Is it an online form that you fill? Or do I need to make my case in a video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

For a second I figured one of the cow krew is probably a vegetarian but then sometimes the four plates all have meat and so I take it to understand you are just very caring and make something different if someone wants.

Bright Bart

Displeased Moo Cow - He got the meats

(and veggies)

Bright Bart

You should cook up chicken thighs because they are the best.

Bright Bart

Do you have access to a wok? That's an Open question to anyone.

If so I have a recipe for still fry that focuses on Sriracha, coconut milk, and peanut butter. It's absolutely delicious and I can't readily make it in my apartament so it is languishing without use.

Bright Bart

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

You must complete three important quests

*sigh* Okay but you have to pick me up and get ready on your own. If I have to take your pants off for you that counts as one of the tasks.

Bright Bart

rear end-penny posted:

Hello yes, how do I petition to join your family and get plates of (more importantly) food delivered to my house? I will fail a drug screen but you can check my credit, it is not bad.

Hungry lonely people want two things and they're *disgusting*.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Woah what is that bread?