Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have polycystic kidney disease and my kidneys individually weigh 20 and 23 pounds. im not grateful for these dogshit kidneys, except for how they help me, a relatively thin man, win the guess your weight contest at the ol' carnival every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thanks for filtering the junk out of me kidneys
Keep up the good work

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

i have polycystic kidney disease and my kidneys individually weigh 20 and 23 pounds. im not grateful for these dogshit kidneys, except for how they help me, a relatively thin man, win the guess your weight contest at the ol' carnival every time

You should get some new ones. Maybe go organ harvesting in the new year.

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

The Scientist posted:

I knew this girl that had 3 kidneys. 2 of her kidneys were shriveled and failing (like the Grinch's heart I figure) so they got her a 3rd one. I didn't even know this was possible. Where did they hook up the 3rd one too?

She was Canadian and their healthcare is known to blow money like a sailor at a strip club on things like extra kidneys

I'm a dialysis RN, I've treated folk w/ 5 kidneys in 'em (only one functional). Surgeons don't like to take them out unless they are causing problems, so they'll just keep grafting new ones on as long as they can. Kidneys don't take up much room.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
I had covid and my transplant kidney failed, now I'm back on dialysis. I miss my kidney.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Meatwolfe posted:

I had covid and my transplant kidney failed, now I'm back on dialysis. I miss my kidney.

Bummer, but keep fighting the good fight!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

You've got to be kidneying me.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

That DICK! posted:

And here I am with my one 10mm cyst thinking I'm the hot piss. If I could give you my kidneys That DICK!, I would.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I have two kidneys. My friend has one kidney, yet makes more money than me. It’s just not right

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I have two kidneys. My friend has one kidney, yet makes more money than me. It’s just not right

That's what happens when you sell a kidney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

massive respect to my kidneys for producing all that sweet piss and also all the piss to come :whatup: