Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Just wanted to remind everyone that Station 11 did air in 2022 and so should be on everyone's list again this year as well. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m not putting it again, it’s not really fair to other shows imo

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Yeah I’m conflicted about shows like that. Especially this year when there was so much good stuff. It aired mostly in 2021 so it feels more like a show from last year. But it made me cry in 2022. Difficult decision.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'll get the new thread up soon. Sorry guys.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yeah, looking forward to it. But no need to apologize, take your time, the year isn't over yet!

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Looten Plunder posted:

I'll get the new thread up soon. Sorry guys.

Yeah, I assumed nothing would go up for a bit; I assume polls won't actually close until a week or two into Jan, right?

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
If previous years are anything to go by I'll be slow/delayed in getting the results ready so chances are good you'll have to like Feb

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’d like to help to ensure we don’t get a delay like last year’s. Lemme know if I can do anything.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I’ve been looking forward to the thread for a while now, I feel that this has been a great year for tv.
But you take the time you need to set it up.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I left Station Eleven off my list last year with the intent of putting it on this year, and I think it'll still land near the top.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
imo 10-13 episode seasons should not air over multiple years. schedule your poo poo better, television!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

What’s the consensus on nonfiction shows being on the list? I really liked the ILM miniseries on Disney but don’t know if that’s against the rules of the poll.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They’re allowed. A bunch of us had The Last Dance on our list in 2020

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Almost done with my Christmas shopping then I'll have some free time to dedicate to the OP. Expecting I'll have it by the end of the weekend.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How goes things?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yep, excited to see people's lists and discover shows I somehow had no idea existed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
New thread up shortly