Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

10. Star Trek Lower Decks
Felt like big improvement over season 1, with a story arc and the characters felt like they calmed down from a 10 to an 8. Lots of great Trek lore.

9. Wandavision
Of the marvel shows had most interesting premise and mystery.

8. Invincible
Was unsure about this knowing the plot twist, but excellent animation and universe building made it a winner. The scene of his dad wiping out the Justice league expys was crazy.

7. Resident Alien
Fun light Alan Tudyk comedy drama. I like how he’s not a good guy but not a sociopath.

6. Squid Game
Tense and messed up, the honey candy challenge was my favorite.

5. What We Do in the Shadows
Still pretty good.

4. Great British Baking Show
Hosts had better chemistry than last year and good group of contestants.

3. How To With John Wilson
Fascinating to see where episodes will go and feels good hearted like he isn’t trying to make fun of people he finds but takes the time to let them explain their lives.

2. Swan Boy
2nd Funniest show of the year. Surprised how well it translated from the comic.

1. I Think You Should Leave
Funniest show of the year. Was impressed how well season 2 worked, favorite sketches were tables and Karl Havoc.

Hyrax Attack! fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

This thread got me to watch all of Ted Lasso and start For All Mankind. They’re both good!