Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I think I forgot most of what I've seen last year, but fine... I'll make a list.

(Just got kicked out of the top 10) Kevin can gently caress himself
It's like two sets of comedies (one shallow and the other quite dark) crashed together on a highway.

10 Wandavision
They evoked the TV shows of the time quite well, but a lot of stuff just did not work out well in retrospect.

9 Girls5Eva
A good cast and some jokes which landed well.

8 Invincible
Fun little show about flashy superhero stories.

7 Yellowjackets
I'm honestly not sure if I actually like this show. I am looking forward to it each week and it is kinda exciting, but it has complete potential to make me retroactively hate every episode.

6 It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Yeah this is still going on and it's still good. At this point you're either watching that show, or you wont.

5 Mythic Quest
An all-star cast in front of and behind the camera. When I first saw a trailer I had no idea that the majority of the producers came over from the Sunny crew. I actually have some respect for Rob McElhenney nowadays.

4 You
I just love how the main character is so incredibly smart, but doesn't have a lick of self awareness. That dynamic of mutually assured destruction was a real plus to the marriage life.

3 Brand New Cherry Flavor
Rosa Salazar did an incredible job as the main character. Some of the story arcs felt like they went nowhere, but this show was just so incredibly stylish.
2 Search Party
Such a ridiculous mess of a farce!

1 Hawkeye
Personally, my favorite show Marvel has produced so far. Hailee Steinfeld, Florence Pugh and most of the rest of the cast were a delight and unlike the other ones, they made a satisfying finale.

There, you can all mock me for my taste now.

EDIT: Oh yes Search Party aired in January!

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, Hailee Steinfeld had a good few months there. I hope we get to see more of her soon.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm genuinely surprised at how many last minute entries there have been. I thought the extra week/month was going to be pointless.

These entries always show up at the last minute, regardless of when that is.